the-tree-of-life by olivier-olsen ArtlistArtist Name
00:00 / 03:26
Living Tree Company Hope and Healing Hub
Knowledge and Products to heal your mind, body, and spirit.
Recharge Your Mind - Healing Practices and Self-Nurturing Rituals Series
Give your mind a break! If your brain has been working overtime, a great practice for healing and self-nurturing your mind is to take it easy. In a busy, nonstop world, it can be a challenge to let your mind have an opportunity to recharge, but it’s absolutely necessary to do so. You can let your mind recharge with these simple activities:
● Slow down. Give yourself permission to focus on one task at a time.
● Take mental health breaks from people or activities that wear you down.
● Do something fun that you really enjoy.
● Lie down in a dark room. If needed, this can turn into a power nap. Close your eyes and enjoy the break.
● If you’re having to sit for long periods of time, make an effort to regularly get up and move around.
● Solve puzzles such as jigsaws, word games, crosswords, sudokus, and more to stretch your mind.