Strawberry Icebox Pie
1- 9 inch Baked Pie Crust
3 ounce Cream Cheese (softened)
2- pints Fresh Strawberries
3/4 cup Sugar
2 tablespoons Cornstarch
1/3 cup of water
1. Spread softened Cream Cheese over the bottom of cooled pie crust.
2. Reserve 2 to 4 Whole Berries for topping.
3. Half remaining berries, place half of the berries over the Cream Cheese.
4. In a saucepan combine Sugar, Cornstarch and water, then add remaining half berries.
5. Over medium heat bring to a simmer and cook until it starts to get a little thick, then remove pan from heat and let filing cool( remember that it will get thicker as it cool, so before it gets to thick pour over Strawberries in Pie Crust)
6. Top with Cool Whip and the whole berries and refrigerate.