the-tree-of-life by olivier-olsen ArtlistArtist Name
00:00 / 03:26
Living Tree Company Hope and Healing Hub
Knowledge and Products to heal your mind, body, and spirit.
Breakfast & Brunch Ideas for the Holidays
If you’re feeding a crowd, then you might want something special for breakfast or brunch ideas to help you make everyone happy. But remember - you don’t have to fix Christmas breakfast on Christmas Day. You can do it anytime during the holidays. If you have a large crowd in your house for Christmas morning, you can offer easy-to-grab food like muffins, donuts, and even cereal if you prefer.
· Overnight Casseroles – These are perfect for making everyone satisfied with breakfast, while not putting too much work on your schedule.
These ten recipes are simple to follow and delicious to eat, and you can choose from sweet or savory casseroles. Don’t be afraid to sub ingredients in these ideas if you don’t eat or like something in the recipe.
· Easy-to-Grab Food – Often the morning is full of opening presents and thinking about what you must do to get dinner ready. So, if you want to, you can make a variety of finger foods so that everyone can wake up and grab food as they will.
Muffins, individual quiches, oatmeal, cereals, and even pop tarts are fine for Christmas brunch. If you want to be creative, make cinnamon rolls in a Christmas tree-shaped pan and add red, green, gold and silver sprinklers.
· Christmas Ham – A great way to use that Christmas ham is for breakfast. You can provide rolls, the spiralized ham, chutney, and other toppings to enjoy with the ham.
Everyone can make their own. All you do is put out the ham and rolls and maybe some fruit, and let people grab and go at will.
· Breakfast Quiche – This is a great way to prepare breakfast fast and to fill people up.
You can make a quiche with all sorts of ingredients. You can also make mini-quiches if you have a lot of people with different dietary needs at breakfast - even vegans. Note: You can also buy prepared mini quiche at, most grocers
· Bread Pudding – You can make a breakfast bread pudding. Most of the time, you can start this overnight and then finish in the morning. Try this blueberry-pecan pancake bread puddingto brighten up your Christmas brunch breakfast.
· Go Out for Breakfast – That might seem strange, but you can make it super-easy by going out for breakfast. Yes, many places are open on Christmas for brunch.
You’ll have to call around for your area, but it can be fun to turn tradition on its ears and go out for breakfast and then even maybe go to a movie.
· Don’t Forget the Punch – A great thing to make for your Holiday brunch is a fun special punch just for grown-ups.
Martha Stewart has a great Bloody Mary punch recipe, but you can make any type of punch you want to that means Christmas to you.
Whatever you want to make for your Christmas brunch, and whether you make it on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day or even the day after, doesn’t matter. Enjoying yummy food with people you love is what it’s all about.